Hunton Bitumen Softboard is used as a general purpose expansion joint filler in concrete slab and wall construction, and as a protection board for waterproofing membranes.
Why choose Hunton Expansion Joint Filler (EJF)?
- Made of Norwegian spruce
- PEFC™ certified wood
- Excellent recovery after compression
- Hunton is ISO 9001 and ISO 50 001 certified
Hunton Expansion Joint Filler (EJF) – a safe choice!
Hunton Bitumen Softboard is produced in Norway from wood fibre taken as waste chips, sawdust and off-cuts from sawmills located close to our plant. All of our suppliers conform to the Norwegian laws regarding sustainability of the environment and forest management and are PEFC™ certified.
Our production process converts this waste material with only the addition of natural bitumen, waste newsprint and water into a board material.
- M25 London Orbital Motorway
- Chek Lap Kok International Airport, Hong Kong
- AL-AWEIR Power Station Dubai
- International Airport—Extension Bahrain
- Transportation Roads Improvement Program (TRIP) Abu Dhabi
- Dubai Festival City
- Down Town near Burj Dubai (tallest building)
- Al Naboodah Engineering: Dubai Terminal 3 project
- East Coast Cont & Trading (DIBBA): Damos Hotel
- Bin Beliala Cont: Al Nahda Building Construction
- McCarran Airport, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Philadelphia International Airport
- University of Arizona