Hunton Bitumen Softboard is used as a general purpose expansion joint filler in concrete slab and wall construction, and as a protection board for waterproofing membranes.
Why choose Hunton Expansion Joint Filler (EJF)?
- Made of Norwegian spruce
- PEFC certified wood’
- Excellent recovery after compression
- Hunton is ISO 9001 and ISO 50 001 certified
Hunton Expansion Joint Filler (EJF) – a safe choice!
Hunton Bitumen Softboard is produced in Norway from wood fibre taken as waste chips, sawdust and off-cuts from sawmills located close to our plant. All of our suppliers conform to the Norwegian laws regarding sustainability of the environment and forest management and are PEFC certifi ed.
Our production process converts this waste material with only the addition of natural bitumen, waste newsprint and water into a board material.
- M25 London Orbital Motorway
- Chek Lap Kok International Airport, Hong Kong
- AL-AWEIR Power Station Dubai
- International Airport—Extension Bahrain
- Transportation Roads Improvement Program (TRIP) Abu Dhabi
- Dubai Festival City
- Down Town near Burj Dubai (tallest building)
- Al Naboodah Engineering: Dubai Terminal 3 project
- East Coast Cont & Trading (DIBBA): Damos Hotel
- Bin Beliala Cont: Al Nahda Building Construction
- McCarran Airport, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Philadelphia International Airport
- University of Arizona